Nelson, David (ED, PAR&D) wrote:
David Nelson, Early Development Chemist, PAR&D
F13 Lab Block, Macclesfield, Cheshire 01625 518518 (ext 28518)

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Schreckenbauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 February 2007 12:42
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [kernel 2.6.19-r4] DVD Drive extremely
slow

I don't think, that matters. UDMA33 should be enough for every DVD-Drive out there.

Michael

Yes, see my earlier post on the subject. I highly doubt any DVD drive will even
come close to 33MB/s.

--
djn

I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
Thanks for all the replies. I've been on skiing vacation this week, so I apologize that I didn't respond sooner.

It worked perfectly with 2.6.18, however completely sucks with 2.6.19. So there has nothing changed in the BIOS

Cheers,
Jay