On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:46:04 -0800
"Vladimir G. Ivanovic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the words:

> Adrian wrote:
> > Greetings;
> >
> > I just upgraded Open Office from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 (yes, I'm behind).
> >
> > Now, I can't use any of the fonts other than the ones which come
> > with Open Office.  All my existing fonts which I added were being
> > substituted with other fonts.
>
> Have you tried deleting ~/ooo-2.0/user/psprint/pspfontcache and then
> restarting OOO?

I did try that.  No effect.  I removed 2.0.4 and installed
openoffice-bin (2.1) and the fonts work fine with that release.  I
think for the moment I'm going to call that "the solution" and run with
it.  Thanks for the help.

Adrian

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
The Cynical Libertarian Society:  http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls