On 11/02/07, Kent Fredric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would go with Hammann with
"Make sure, that it is overheating and not a weak/dying PSU."

Many people neglect to realise how important a decent PSU is, and how
major an effect it can have on systems. A dodgy PSU in my experience
can do everything from -CAUSING- overheating, to random shutoffs, and
MURDERING hard drives.
I had one which killed 3 Hard Drives before I realised thats what the
problem was, and the last hard drive was so cooked it didn't even spin
up.

--

Joy. I should certainly hope it is NOT the PSU as it is new, and replaced a
dead one.

("New" as in "bought sometime in the summer")

Will check all the same, thanks

Jeff