On 2/12/07, Dan Farrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
I manged to solve the problem by not compiling nvidia framebuffer
support. Now even the nvidia-drivers work.

> Other than that, and a bit offtopic, too, today has been both very fun
> and incredibly educational (but a bit sore on the eyes).
i love gentoo.
It does give a uniques feeling of satisfaction, especially after
finally compiling DMA into the kernel :)

> PS: I tried to send this a while back, but without success. If it
> did, however, get sent, then I apologise for the double post.
It did get double sent.
> How's my English?
you even appear to understand the use of commas ; )
Why thank you.

--
How's my English? How about my Netiquette?
Do mail me if something is wrong with my behaviour. Thank you.