On 14/02/07, Ivan Lucian Aron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I haven't tried vanilla sources

Fair enough, let's see where the problem seems to be, anyway.

So wait for it to lock again, and check the kernel tasks with
sysrq-t / echo t >/proc/sysrq-trigger.
Will get back as soon as I get more info.

Yep. If things are going *very* badly then writing to the system log
may be failing. In that case you can switch to a console and use
SysRq-9 then SysRq-t to send the output to console. Check your system
log first though. Much easier to get it from there than copying things
down by hand or photgraphing your screen!

Cheers,
Duane.

--
"I never could learn to drink that blood and call it wine" - Bob Dylan