Scott W. McMikle ha scritto:
> OK, I will consider myself duly chastised. ;-)

I didn't mean to be rude :), of course if you need specific help you are
more than welcome. And if you *really* need step-by-step directions, we
can point you to the right page.

However getting directions and then try/look for yourself it is the
*best* way to learn (not only Linux). We're here to teach you how to
fish, not to give you cheap fishes to leave you hungry again after a few
hours.

Sometimes it's good to have people to whisper in your ear where to find
good fish and avoid poisoned ones, of course.

m.