on 02/21/2007 07:48 PM Aggelos wrote the following:
> www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin
>
> www.petitiononline.com/golfinho

I really don't care if consider the above as spam or not or watever, for
this list or for any list. I am subscribed to this list so I posted it
here. If I had posted it to a dolphins related list there would be no
gain as they should most probably be aware of it. So if you don't have
any good suggestions for the "OT", just let those that may show some
interest for them, to just see what it's about. You don't have to bother
the list with those "smart ass" comments about OT posts.
My OT post would be one and only one, but you just made it a thread.