Mick wrote:
> On Sunday 25 February 2007 22:45, Agg wrote:
>
>> If you had the decency to accept off-topic as off-topic, spam as spam,
>> simple as simple, and hypocrisy as hypocrisy...
>>

> You seem to be evidently void of any sense of relevance and proportionality.
> This is a 'gentoo-user' mailing list intended to serve the needs of
> gentoo-users; specific support and discussion needs which are relevant to the
> Gentoo meta-distribution.  Had you been around for any length of time you
> would have observed the fact that "off-topic" on this list is invariably
> still relevant to IT, computers, Linux and related topics.
>
> After many people told you that your topic is considered irrelevant spam for
> this list and that you are consuming unnecessary bandwidth, you continue to
> annoy with your persistence to spam.  Exhibiting a messianic zeal for a good
> cause in this inappropriate way, has ended up causing a disservice to an
> otherwise laudable cause.  Your ends do not justify your means and in this
> case label you as fanatic idiot - because you have no sense of relevance,
> proportionality and respect for your audience.
>
> Couldn't you just find a *suitable* ML to raise your issue and leave us alone?

I could have said it better but I would have been rude doing it.  I
don't mind something off topic as in related to computers at least.
Last time I checked, dolphins do not run Gentoo, Linux or even windoze
for that matter.

Maybe you need to accept the "simple as simple" part you wrote.  It's
really simple, this is spam.

Dale

--
www.myspace.com/dalek1967