Please for the love of God/Dolphins/Deity of Choice/Science can we just leave
Agg to his arrogance and self-righteousness, add his email address to your
spamfilter or someone boot him off the list and stop going on about it. He
obviously wont learn and I'm beginning to get annoyed with this topic appearing
in my inbox several days after the spammer spammed and was suitably chastised
for it.

David "I get enough crap in my email as it is" Nelson

--
djn

I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.