On 2/27/07, Mark Knecht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
   I've got a machine that will no longer run Evolution. For whatever
reason all versions of Evolution in Portage crash. I cannot as of yet
get a backtrace to determine why. Even if I could a fast solution
would depend on other folks seeing what's wrong and telling me how to
fix it by recompiling some library or something.
<snip>

Have you tried running a revdep-rebuild -p -v to see if there's
anything broken? Do you know what triggered the crashing behavious -
did an update get run, did something new get emerged, did some ebuild
get unmerged?

HTH-

James