On Wednesday 28 February 2007 23:47:58 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 February 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote about 'Re:
>
> [gentoo-user] mysql build error':
> > > Second, why didn't I see others complaining about it? I am really
> > > curious here.
> >
> > It's a problem with libtool-1.5.23b,
>
> Ah, I masked that package because it didn't pass it's own test suite.  I'm
> glad I did.

So did I at first. Then I filed a bug about it. Then I found out it was the
mess eselect-compiler left behind that was still haunting me... ;) Triggered
when I upgraded from gcc-4.1.1* to gcc-4.1.2. After cleaning that mess it
does pass it's test suite here. Admittedly I haven't tried to install
mysql... The issue is reported in bug #167758.

--
Bo Andresen