I decided a change is as good as a rest and have changed the 'look' of my
desktop.  I want to change the openoffice splash screen.  I know I have to
overwrite the intro.bmp with the new one, but I can't find it.  Does anyone
know which folder it's in?  I have openoffice, not openoffice-bin, installed.
Trying to find the information highlighted a more significant problem, my
openoffice help (F1) isn't installed or working.  Has anyone else had this
problem, and if so how do you fix it.  I'd rather not just re-emerge a
package the size of openoffice in the hope it just fixes it.
Thanks
Matt
--
Dr. Matthew R. Lee