On 3/2/07, Arnaud FARINE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/2/07, Hans-Werner Hilse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:55:33 +0100 "Arnaud FARINE"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > yesterday I worked late!! And it has worked!
>
> Hurray!
>
> > Otherwise, what tools are you using to synchronize (if you had tested
> > some products, perhaps are you a preference)? I use Kontact and my
> > gentoo is installed with KDE.
>
> I'm in the lucky (ahem, errrr) situation to be forced to use an MS
> Exchange server at work for mails, contacts, calendar. The WM5 can
> synchronize directly to that server, so I'm not using any
> synchronization software, I just use the connection for the
> desktop-pass-through (forwarding an internet connection) and file
> transfer.
>
> But reading the last entries on the synce-windowsmobile5 mailing list,
> there seems to be big progress on synchronization with the KDE suite. I
> really suggest to read up on the february postings on that list,
> especially those by "Dr J A Gow", who made tremendous efforts.
>
> -hwh
> --

Ok best thanks !

--
Arnaud FARINE

Grrr! I had a Palm and it was more simple to synchronize with linux! Palm I
miss you !!!

After installed all lib from subversion, when I try to emerge
libopensync-plugin-synce (or I try to compile it directly from subversion) I
obtain the same message when configure is running :
can't find synce library !!!

I find some synce lib in /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib

I don't understand!

Can you help me

Regards

--