Hi,

My name is Marco Fabbri, I am from Italy. I am in charge for IT structure of
my company.

I am writing to you because my company Sourcing Solutions Group has an
office in Hong Kong and I need to make an installation of Linux Gentoo on
the server in Hong Kong. But the company that provide us internet and
support us in day-by-day problem does not support Linux for policy.

I am looking for a guy who can help me in doing an installation on our
server. Does any of you have expertise in Gentoo and is available for this
work?

Please write me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or contact me on skype:
spiff1281.

Regards.

--

Marco