On 3/9/07, Arnau Bria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I don't sync my portage everyday, I do it when I need a special
(last) version of package or when I'm preparing a big update...

But sometimes I look for the date when I did my last sync, cause
maybe it's enough for what I want, but I don't know how to find it...

is there any way?

TIA

--
Arnau Bria