On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:33:54 -0400, John covici wrote:

> I wish you could have an option for portage to stop until these things
> are acknowledged -- I had a 106 package update of which the timezone
> data were a part and I use script and check these little notices,
> however its easy to miss such things.

Portage is supposed to be non-interactive whenever possible. I'd rather
take the trouble to read the emails sent out by ELOG than set a 106
package emerge running overnight, only to find the next morning that it
had stopped after the second package because of a minor warning that could
have been emailed or logged.

--
Neil Bothwick

"Bother," said Pooh as he farted in front of a badly placed candle