On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Alan McKinnon wrote:

On Wednesday 28 March 2007, Jorge Almeida wrote:

Could you rig it so these users will only create new dirs in a certain
place, like /tmp or /var/tmp? If so, would a cron job running every 10
minutes or so running this command be good enough?

find $TMP_DIR -group $GROUP -type d -exec chmod o+t {} \;

A cron job is not a good solution. I was hoping for something as basic
as umask, but I suppose there isn't. And acl is an imposing beast.

Never mind. A script will do it. (I just wanted to know whether some
basic, unknown to me, unix ressource could make it.)

Thanks,

Jorge