On Wednesday 28 March 2007 10:18, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> We have all seen the enourmous feedback that Dell has got when asking for
> the opinion of the community and hopefully they will use that feedback.
> Now also Canon, who earlier has had very little interest in the Linux
> community wants to know how many would be interested in them providing
> Linux drivers for their printers. To make your  voice heard please go to
> http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Software/Linux/registration.asp. I also
> hope that you all will help me in getting the word out so that as many as
> possible will use this chance to make a diffrence.
>
> Best regards

Not very useful... It's a bit chicken & egg...

>>If you would like to register your interest in Linux printing for another
>>Canon printer product please complete the following form and we will
>>contact you if we release drivers matching your requirements. Please note
>>that by registering Canon does not guarantee that drivers will be
>>developed.

So they want people to register for notification of drivers for a printer they
already own... But most Linux users won't buy a printer unless it has drivers
already. And the message I got from it was that they just want your email
address incase they may do something in the future...

I didn't see anywhere to put any feedback either...