Hi all! I am not familiar with openssl at all. Here I got a problem. My
Windows 2003 can not (or I can not) accomplish the task of generating a
private key file and a csr file. That holds up my process of going on with
authentication between it and other host servers.

I wonder if gentoo linux is able to help finish this step for Win? I mean,
using openssl under gentoo to generate a whole set of private key and
certificate and transferring them to Win host for its use. I do not know
whether that is feasible. Any suggestion will be appreciated! Thank you!

--
You will when you BELIEVE.
Buffalo Dickens