Looks like one of the needed modules isn't being loaded correctly or somesuch.

Sensors-detect should have given you a list of the modules needed - try loading
them all manually and run `sensors` ? (minus quotes)

PS The comments regarding top posting are for your attention, by the way. It
takes two seconds extra to bottom post vs top post and makes it much easier to
follow a thread :)

--
djn

I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.