If the devs won't read a bug report reporting an issue where a useful feature
doesn't work then they are just going to ignore some old fart ranting and
raving on a mailing list.

Letting off steam on a mailing list is a bad idea anyway. I like the sound of
the '24 hour' rule....

David

--
djn

I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.