Dan Farrell said the following on 2007-04-07 19:26:
> Hey tony,  maybe this is beyond your control, or maybe you don't care,
and if not i respect your autonomy in such matters, but your reply
block punctuation character '|' defeats the very helpful colorization
of my and many other browsers that use the usual '>' character to
identify reply text. It makes your letters nearly unreadable. respects, - dan

I'm sorry about that. I think it has to do with the GnuPG/Enigmail installation on this box. I'll try to fix it in some way.

Thus, this mail is unsigned, while I'm trying to find the reason.

//T