[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>   Today after I run emerge --sync, I find that the 2007.0's profile is
>   added, so what should I do with it? is that ln -s 2007.0's profile to
>   /etc/make.profile then emerge -avuDN world just OK? If not, what
>   should I need to do?
>
>  Thanks very much!

I admit, I like to keep my system up to date as much as I can but you
may want to wait and make sure it is stable first.  Let it sit for a
month or so and if there is not any problems, or at least not any
serious ones, then change it.  Unless you really need to have the new
profile, why the hurry?  It's not a huge deal anyway.  From the little
knowledge I have regarding this, it may not really change much of
anything that you will notice.  It's sort of like going up one version
of a kernel, it may be different but you may not be able to tell it either.

Your mileage may vary though.

Dale

--
www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967

Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.