On Friday 20 April 2007 12:30, Hans-Werner Hilse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:08:03 +0100 Mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> wrote:
> > What does this mean?
> >
> >  " Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version
> > RomCliSecure_4.12 debug1: no match: RomCliSecure_4.12 "
>
> That's in compat.c, l.58ff. (4.6pl1). There's a table with
> server/application specific quirks. As it's written in the debug
> output: There's no match for your SSH server's ID string.
>
> As always, debug messages tend to be only understandable if you know a
> bit of the application's code.

Thanks HWH,

So there's nothing that I would need to do client wise to make my gentoo box
communicate 'better' with the server?  This is almost a rhetorical question,
because I am not sure I can define 'better'.  I just ask to see if there is
any setting client-wise that will improve compatibility.
--
Regards,
Mick