On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:34:02 -0700, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:

> And everything else is commented out (uses defaults).
> I'm running postfix, which appears to be working, and forwards my local
> mail to that same mail URI: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>
> What should I be looking for?

Look in the Postfix logfile (or syslog if Postfix isn't set to use its
own log). Is there any mention of connection attempts from Portage? If
not, the fault is with Portage. Otherwise, you should be able to see
whether the mail was accepted and where, if anywhere, it was delivered.

--
Neil Bothwick

"Press Return to Continue" - known as "The Mail Menupause".