Hello

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 09:15:55AM -0400, Matthew R. Lee wrote:
> Yesterday after a normal emerge -uND world and reboot the fonts in X went
> haywire.  They all jumped in size to, I'm guessing, 100pt or more making KDE
> completely unusable.  After rebooting into the console and some investigation
> I discovered that if I downgraded to xorg-server 1.2.0-r3 (from 1.3.0.0) and
> xf86-video-i810 1.7.4 (from 2.0.0) the problem went away.  No config was
> changed during the emerge (except hdparm).
> Has anyone else had this problem?  Do I need to file a bug?  I'm snowed under
> with work this week so I don't have time to experiment.

No, I had even worse one - I have 2-headed intel card (internal laptop
LCD + external one) and use them as separate screens (:1.0 and :1.1).
After the upgrade, it seqfaults, I want to post a bug against it as soon
as I have a bit of time. Now I'm back at the old one and have no time to
spare too, so this one waits.

However, for what I heard of this version, it is somewhat more buggy
than I like.

I would suggest you to post a bug as soon as you can.

Have a nice day

--
Hallowed be the zeroes and ones

Michal "vorner" Vaner