Dale wrote:

> OK.  I emerged the one you mentioned.  I mostly did it because now
> when I go to the weather radar, Seamonkey starts to load the page then
> crashes completely.  Even Konqueror doesn't work most of the time.
>
> What the heck is going on with this?  I need my weather because we
> have some really nasty storms this time of year and I would like to
> see it coming, so I know to duck.
>
> Any ideas?  Is it me or the website?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

Well, after not knowing anything else to do, I did a emerge -ev world.
It seems to work like it was before.  Read that as Seamonkey hangs until
the page is completely loaded.  It doesn't crash at least.

Still open to ideas.

Dale

--
www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967

Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.