On 2007-05-07, Francisco Rivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, I never couldn't get 8.32.5 ati-drivers working. Now I update to kernel
> 2.6.20-r6 and 8.36 ati-drivers and works fine for me. I guess update
> to 8.36ati-driver.

OK, I'll give 2.6.20 + 8.36.5 a try.

Next time I'm in the market for a loptop, I'm going to think
long and hard before buying another model that has an ATI video
chipset.  I've never had a lick of trouble with NVidia drivers
and have had constant headaches with ATI drivers (from both
xorg and ATI).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! My life is a patio
                                  at               of fun!