Strictly http and https, and only through Internet Explorer.  I'll give
the gmane.org site a try when the network comes online. ^_^

If I can get enough of a connection to bring the pages up, then it may
be acceptable for reading purposes.  If that is the case, then I can use
email to post.

I will try to keep my inbox clean until then. ^_^
:)