2007/5/15, Dan Farrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Tue, 15 May 2007 10:35:38 +0800
"Chuanwen Wu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does it mean that eth1(the interface in my subnet) receive the request
> but don't post forward it?

Perhaps you should attach the output of "iptables -t nat -L -v;
iptables -L -v;" so I can see the rules... while you're at it,
# iptables -L -v
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 24414 packets, 3853K bytes)
pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 33323 packets, 7123K bytes)
pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination

# iptables -L -v -t nat
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT 7546 packets, 1103K bytes)
pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT 340 packets, 28034 bytes)
pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination
   0     0 MASQUERADE  all  --  any    any     192.168.1.0/24
anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 350 packets, 28746 bytes)
pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination

edit /etc/sysctl.conf so that forwarding is enabled every time you
reboot, and make sure it's still enabled now.

Oh!God!My must forget to enabled forwarding after last night!
Now,the PCs in the subnet can connect internal!

By the way,do you mean to change  " #net.ipv4.ip_forward = 0(default
in /etc/sysctl.conf)" to "net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1"?

wcw