On Tue, 15 May 2007 14:18:25 -0400
"Francisco Rivas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Message to all list : We have a work to do: Help people!. The wrold
> need person like us, people help people to be better. Smile and have
> a nice very nice day.

The world does indeed need people like you, the helpful ones.  The most
powerful part of gentoo is the extremely helpful user base.  Hopefully,
some day the rest of the world will get over their fear of non-windows
(which nowadays means unix ;) - even OSX is unix-ful enough to be in
the most recent Unix in a Nutshell ) and realize that if they only
asked, we'd help them.