OK, i found Gentoo a great incident of my life :-), 10 installations
and on 11th time i knew what went wrong in last 10 times and from
there it never went wrong ;-). i   want to use Gentoo but i have one
doubt.  i am much more inclined towards using "simple" things, like
simplicity in designing an OS. i see, CRUX and Arch are based on
simplicity, the KISS principle and nothing else.

i want to know whether Gentoo has "simplicity" or "KISS and clean"
structure in its design as an OS ?  this is the only thing that is
stopping me from using Gentoo. Gentoo philosophy says *nothing* about
simplicity, it talks only about customisation. any idea of if KISS is
present in Gentoo design ?

NOTE: i have observed one thing. i have used Gentoo for 2 days only
and now i am trying to use Arch and CRUX but i see, for me,  it is
very difficult to use and work with them them since i am getting used
to a lower level of things. happened with anybody ?