Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

>> I think that I will probably be better off doing a stage three
>> install, then doing an 'emerge -euD world' or similar before
>> moving on from there.  After that, I can just make sure to watch
>> the FAQ's and walkthroughs when I install Xorg to make sure that
>> I do it right.  ^_^
>>

> why?  there is no need to do that. emerge -u --newuse world would be much
> more 'interessting'. Btw, an deep world update ruined most of my weekend...
> don't do --deep if you don't have to.

Funny, I sync every few days or so and always do a emerge -uvD world.  I
have less problems with that than just doing a -u world.

Maybe it is when you do things consistantly that keeps things going
well.  ;-)

Dale

--
www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967

Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.