On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 06:35:18AM -0700, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:

>  That helps some, but in net-firewall I'm finding a lot of unstable
>  packages, and no really good idea which ones will be the best for a
>  personal firewall, let alone which ones are best supported upstream so
>  this doesn't happen to me again.  So I'm interested in
>  recommendations.  What did you switch to?

I've been using net-firewall/fwbuilder for a few years with no issues. I
also find it pretty easy to use. Plus, it will also write rules for a
Linksys WRT54G running openwrt.

festus
--
It is not unusual for those at the wrong end of the club to have a
clearer picture of reality than those who wield it.