* Hemmann, Volker Armin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > And then ?
> > Hope that mozilla-launcher gets repaired by itself ?
>
> no? but if it works that way, it is not even defective..

It doesn't. Why do you assume it would ?

<snip>

> > Isn't it exactly the job of the bugwranglers to delegate
> > bugs to the responsible persons ?
>
> and bug wranglers are just humans. And humans a) are not perfect
> and b) sometimes make errors.

Ok, no problem. But is that the fault of the reporter ? Obviously not.
If a bug gets to the wrong dev, he simply kicks it back or directly
to the right person. Trivial.

> > Sometimes it seems, certain wranglers are for killing bugs of
> > specific persons ;-O
>
> well, Jakub is very fast closing bugs - and sometimes he closes
> them too fast... this is nothing new - and arguing with him in a
> civil manner usually solves that.

I'm some bit confused that the wranglers should do such decisions
at all (if they're not also involved in the affected package).

cu