Stéphane ANCELOT wrote this:
> Hi,
>
> Have you got calibration software running under X or is it working only
> in console mode ?
>
> Best Regards
> steph

    With the newer driver the calibration software works under X
perfectly. Under console i can't see the targets. The program asks me to
click on certain coordenates x,y but with the black screen i have no
idea where it is ! :)

    Actually it isn't a driver anymore. It's a daemon that interprets
serial data though serio_raw module and feeds X and console with the
events.

    I emailed hampshire to calibrate it under console (maybe i've not
installed any libs they suppose default to linux distros), and to make
my program event sensitive. I asked them it they have their own api or
any library that interfaces it.

    With their test software i could see that the events are reported
correctly on console. Now i want a cursor and an API.

begin:vcard
fn:Rodrigo Forlin
n:Forlin;Rodrigo
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;cell:+551194952922
note;quoted-printable:Linux registered user # 226673=0D=0A=
	http://counter.li.org/
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard