On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 11:08 -0700, Michael Sullivan wrote:
> For some time now (Since April 26) evolution hasn't
> been saving the mail I send in the Sent Items folder.

I had exactly the same problem for a while - messages were definitely
sending, but not appearing in my sent items folder.

I ignored it for a while, but to fix it I had to go to settings, edit
mail account, defaults, and change the "sent message folder" to
something different.  (I then sent an email to test it, but this may not
be necessary).  Then I went back to the same setting, and changed it
back to my original folder.

>From then on I haven't had a problem!

HTH,

If you go on with this nuclear arms race, all you are going to do is
make the rubble bounce.
                -- Winston Churchill