Hi all,

This is a bit of a weird behaviour:

- On KDE startup, an instance of kmail will invariably start, too.

- I close it and start kontact - which will again open two windows, one with
the kontact screen and basket open (why basket?) and one with kmail

- I close these two again and start kontact again - this time I get my normal
kontact with the mail open

- On at least one occasion, though not reproducible, kmail started together
with kopete, although I had only clicked kopete? Har?

I have checked the autostart entries, and de-activated the session manager, to
no avail. I can't even guess what might be the cause of this - it might have
started after an emerge -uD prettymuchworld but I don't remember any
KDE-related updates recently.

Any ideas where I could look?

Thanks,
Ralph