In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mick) writes:

>--nextPart13142306.RAMmR4N7DJ

>On Sunday 17 June 2007 12:22, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried upgrading from the 2005.1 to the 2006.1 profile. Updating
>>
>> selinux-base-policy-20070329 fails with the following message:
>>
>> /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: No such file or
>> directory

>What is listed under /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/ ?
/etc/selinux is empty.

When I started with hardened sources this was all put to /etc/security/selinux
so it seems I need some kind of migration script or is a simple
softlink good enough?

Regards,

Konstantin

>If the file is there then can you check that you are not emerging this whil=
>e=20
>using FEATURES=3D"userpriv" in your make.conf.

>If the above does not help, you could ask for more informed advice in the i=
>rc=20
>channel for gentoo kernel devs.
>=2D-=20
>Regards,
>Mick

>--nextPart13142306.RAMmR4N7DJ

>--nextPart13142306.RAMmR4N7DJ--
>--

Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185