On Monday 18 June 2007 14:36:05 Neil Bothwick wrote:
> I have most of KDE installed here, yet
> only 67 kde-base packages in world.

I run fairly light, I have about half that many:

$ grep -c ^kde /var/db/pkg/world
31

I do have a number of KDE applications installed from other parts of the tree
though, like kmplayer, kaffeine, ktorrent, etc.

> You could reduce that sill further
> by using more than the two meta packages I currently have.

Again, since I prefer to just install the apps I want, I only pulled in 1 meta
package.

$ grep ^kde /var/db/pkg/world | grep -e '-meta$'
kde-base/kdeartwork-meta

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))