Danyelle Gragsone wrote:
> If gentoo became an *easy* distro like sickbayon or ubuntu.. I would
> stop using it. Seriously..  user friendly distros is not what I am
> looking for.. I am looking for a distro to have one fun and learn.

I second this sentiment.  Since starting to use Gentoo in 2004, all
other distros pale in comparison.  Yes, there have been a couple of
hurdles, but it was all learning.  I view these, not as annoyances, but
challenges.  I love what I have learned about my system with Gentoo and
there is *no* other distro that has a package management system that is
better than portage, IMHO.  So, thanks from me to all the devs!  :-)

Regards,

Colleen

--

Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org