[Sorry for the previous post just quoting neil--finger slip]

At Sun, 08 Jul 2007 16:25:06 +0100 Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On new installs I tend to stick with / (including /boot) swap and an
> LVM partition for everything else.

Just one partition?  I have never used lvm, but thought that a
motivation was to be able to move space from one partition to another.

If you do have several partitions managed by lvm, I would appreciated
knowing how are they divided as I am considering moving to lvm myself.
Is /usr under lvm?

thanks in advance and sorry again for the finger slip,
allan