On Wednesday 18 July 2007 15:23, Stefán István wrote:
> Thanks for the help, it works now!
>
> But one thing is still not clear for me: why isn't xorg able to determine
> the horizsync and vertrefresh rates automatically?

You could try adding:

Option     "DDCMode"    "True"

under Section "Device".  However, this may be a deprecated setting, not sure
what the current equivalent is.  I also noticed that you have device settings
for two cards with two different drivers.  The "nv" driver complains:

(WW) NV: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0:10:3) found

Perhaps you should look into your Device settings a bit more (I am not
familiar with Nvidia or your particular hardware).  On my laptop I only have
one Device section (well I am lying, I have two, but the second one is set up
for TV out), nevertheless, external monitors are being picked up all the
same.

HTH.
--
Regards,