On Tuesday 17 July 2007 10:52, Alessandro del Gallo wrote:
> moving it to /tmp and restart hald,
> becouse the error I got when launching
> # hald --daemon=no --verbose=yes
> is "Unhandled Rule (0)"
> so deleting the rules (delete de rule, start hald, if it doesn't
> works put the rule back , and move another) from etc/udev/rules.d
> I debugged the problem, the bad rule was owned by gphoto2

The thing is I do not get any errors in /var/log/messages and I do not have
gphoto2 (I do not have gnome on this box).

An interesting thing, when I emerge hal it is installed and started alright.
If I try to restart it (or during boot) it fails.  No error messages other
than [!!].  I am totally in the dark with this.

> sorry for my bad english

No problemo!
--
Regards,