Hi,

as there seem to be technical problems at the Asterisk list
server I may ask here.

I successfully listen to `demo-congrats' with Xlite. Now I
want to hear it by calling the ISDN card.

I configured Asterisk for Capi/ISDN as described in the
common tutorials. In `extensions.conf' I added the lines

  [capi-in]
  exten => 9876543,1,Goto(demo,1000,1)

where 9876543 is my MSN without the area prefix. This
context won't even be found because when I rename it the
debug output doesn't change at all. The log says:

  == ISDN1#02: CAPI Hangingup for PLCI=0x101 in state 4

How can I find out to which context Asterisk tries to relay
to respectively why the context I specify is completely
ignored?

Thanks in advance,

Bertram

--