Hi!

I have enabled this plug-in since it has been included in the
thunderbird ebuild.

However for some reason it doesn't work. I didn't bother until now, but
as there are some inconsistencies with the gentoo mailing lists, (some
use reply to munging and some not, see threads on gentoo-project for
discussions concerning this issue) it would be nice to get it working.

So when i start thunderbird i didn`t see the extra button for
replytolist. Only reply and reply-all as usual.

Have i missed something? The homepage of the plugin states the following
requirements:

1. A patched version of Thunderbird.
2. Either Mnenhy or Enigmail installed.
3. My extension.

The patch is included in the ebuild, the replytolist extension is pulled
in by the USE flag and enigmail is installed too. So i think i have met
all requirements!

Is anybody experiencing the same problems or does this replytolist
extension work for all of you?

Regards,

Daniel