On 14/08/07, Florian Philipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 14 August 2007 18:02:01 schrieb Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.:
> > On Tuesday 14 August 2007, Florian Philipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > wrote about '[gentoo-user] OT: Receiving your own emails':
> > > Is Gmail filtering these messages or what's going on?
> >
> > They are received, and I think they are even stored but, gmail doesn't show
> > your own mails to you by default.  I'm not sure how to change that.
>
> Thanks for your replys, pals! I think I've found an acceptable workaround, I
> just tell KMail to put all sent messages into my inbox.

Kmail will save the sent messages to a folder of your choice; e.g.
make a new folder and call it gentoo_user-sent.  Gmail will save the
messages in the sent folder on its webmail gui.  Sending a message
from the web will automatically be downloaded at your gentoo_user-sent
folder.

If you want Kmail to show them threaded then the solution you followed
is probably the best.
--
Regards,
Mick