Hello!

I am having difficulties in setting up nfs with my laptop. I have an openvpn
server running at home that can be reached via dynamic dns from the "outside
world". Now i would like to mount my nfs exports from everywhere I am. These
exports are only available in the vpn subnet (10.8.0.*).
There are basically three scenarios (all via net.wlan0):

1. Home:
- Direct connection to the openvpn server with a static private IP adress
(192.168.1.xxx)
- ESSID is fixed (e.g. "home")
- The openvpn service can be started via "/etc/init.d/openvpn.home start" (it
is properly configured via /etc/openvpn/home.conf
- After that net.tap0 can be started and gets an ip adress inside the vpn
(e.g. 10.8.0.100) if i have the following in /etc/conf.d/net:

> config_tap0=( "dhcp" )
> mac_tap0="00:FF:22:33:44:55"
> RC_NEED_tap0="openvpn.home"

2. Remote:
- Connection via internet
- This time the openvpn service has to be started
via "/etc/init.d/openvpn.remote start" (because the config for that resides
in /etc/openvpn/remote.conf)
- You see that i have to change a line in /etc/conf.d/net to get things to
work:

> config_tap0=( "dhcp" )
> mac_tap0="00:FF:22:33:44:55"
> RC_NEED_tap0="openvpn.remote"

Question is: Can I avoid changing these lines everytime I travel around?

3. Remote via vpnc:
- Connection via internet (so openvpn.remote has to be used)
- ESSID fixed (e.g. "unibi")
- Additionally: The vpnc service (/etc/init.d/vpnc.uni) has to be active

Second question: Can I start the vpnc service by knowing the ESSID of my
wireless network, and if I can: how?

Thanks for your time
Patrick