On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 01:35:24PM +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote

> Did you change ISPs when moving? Does your new ISP block rsync traffic?

  Bingo.  Same ISP.  Things worked OK after the move for about a month
after the move.  Since about Sept 8th, however, I haven't been able to
send out email via my broadband ISP.  I've had to fall back to my dialup
ISP, which I deliberately use a different provider for.  Their name, and
website, is 295.ca so guess how much they charge per month.

  Anyhow, I just ran a successful emerge --sync via dialup.  I have some
complaining to do.

--
Walter Dnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
Q. Mr. Ghandi, what do you think of Microsoft security?