Hello,
I've got a big problem after updating world. My Keyboard - Apple Extended USB
Keyboard - refused to print german umlauts, AT and euro symbol.

Xorg.0.log: (WW) Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap
setxkbmap quits reliably with "Error loading new keyboard description"

$ setxkbmap -v 10 -model macintosh -layout de
Setting verbose level to 10
locale is C
Warning! Multiple definitions of keyboard model
         Using command line, ignoring X server
Warning! Multiple definitions of keyboard layout
         Using command line, ignoring X server
Applied rules from xorg:
model:      macintosh
layout:     de
Trying to build keymap using the following components:
keycodes:   macintosh+aliases(qwertz)
types:      complete+numpad(mac)
compat:     complete
symbols:    pc+macintosh_vndr/de+inet(apple)
geometry:   macintosh(macintosh)
Error loading new keyboard description

Any known bugs or even solutions?

--
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
gnupg fingerprint: 56DA 4E32 3A4A 52AC B769 DFC2 BF3E 9805 09BB 4259